Volatility Demands Smarter Strategy
If you have been shopping for retail power in Texas, then what we are about to report will not...
5 takes a comprehensive approach to reviewing and implementing an energy management strategy that includes procurement, demand-side management, sustainability, and resiliency. In addition to the normal suite of services provided by 5, institutions of higher learning have unique needs and opportunities related to their operations that require a higher order of expertise. At 5, we assign a team of subject matter experts to help higher education clients capitalize on potential opportunities while also minimizing risk.
Depending on their specific operations and location, higher education clients may benefit from the following:
• Alternative fuel evaluation
• On-site solar
• PPAs & VPPAs
• Energy budgeting
• Energy efficiency financial reviews and planning
• Incentive tracking and rebate processing
• Coincident peak management
• Deleveraging evaluation through the sale and leaseback of generation assets
• High meter count portfolio management
• Construction services and energy load growth management
• GRT rebate remission in NYC, NYSERDA funding
• ESG strategy creation, implementation, and marketing
5 serves a wide variety of higher education clients including public and private universities and colleges, medical universities, music conservatories, seminaries, and more. 5’s client base includes smaller regional campuses and internationally recognized institutions, each supported by a team of specialized analysts and advisors with the right combination of technical and operational expertise to offer best-in-class solutions.
When higher education clients work with 5, a well-formed energy strategy becomes an important business advantage.
Contact Us to learn more.