Ohio Utility Rate Increases
Over the past few years, energy markets have been pushed to the brink, and we’ve seen...
5 takes a comprehensive approach to reviewing and implementing an energy management strategy that includes procurement, demand-side management, sustainability, and resiliency. In addition to the normal suite of services provided by 5, commercial real estate clients have unique energy-related needs and opportunities associated with their operations that require a higher order of expertise. At 5, we assign a team of subject matter experts to help building owners, operators and property management firms to capitalize on potential opportunities, while also limiting their exposure to risk.
Depending on their specific operations and location, commercial real estate clients may benefit from the following services:
• Demand response
• Product optimization based on analysis of weather sensitivity and other variables
• Electricity gross ups on tenant usage as if the building is 95% or 100% occupied
• Special contract language to allow for unique flexibility
• Coincident peak management
• NYC – Climate Mobilization Act and Local Law compliance
• ESG strategy creation, implementation, and marketing
5 serves a wide variety of commercial real estate clients including some of the world’s most recognized and iconic buildings, large REITs, institutional investor groups, mixed-use building owners and managers, and more. Each of these clients is supported by a team of specialized analysts and advisors from 5 with the right combination of technical and operational expertise to offer best-in-class solutions.
When commercial real estate clients work with 5, energy management becomes a strategic business advantage.
Contact Us to learn more.