Winterizing the Texas DR Program
In ERCOT, energy users with “flexible loads” (i.e., folks that can dial back electricity usage on...
Interested in a different kind of sales role at a different kind of company? Welcome to the world of 5 where our mission is to help others and to turn an industry on its head. We believe the best way to do that is through a career in professional sales. Our goal is to change the way businesses think about energy and to set the standard for energy advisory firms in Mexico. If you are accustomed to old sales methodologies and ways of thinking, this role is not for you. We are looking for bold, action-oriented optimists who are never satisfied with the status quo and want to help us to re-shape an industry – yes, we are serious. If this sounds interesting, and you want to work in an award-winning culture, we should talk about your career as an Energy Advisor at 5.
• Ambition, passion and grit
• This role is for hunters – we expect our advisors to identify new business opportunities through prospecting, cold-calling, door knocking and networking
• Electricity market knowledge with 1 to 3 years experience in the energy industry
• B2B outside sales experience
• Effective negotiation and closing skills
• Fluency in both Spanish and English
• A world-class team of energy experts to help you and your clients
• A sales territory where you call the shots with support every step of the way with internal partners committed to helping you succeed through support and resources to provide the best possible customer service and sales experience
• Sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools
• Base plus commission – your earning potential is up to you
• Integrity - Behaviors and ethical standards that are beyond reproach
• Excellence - Never settles for or defends mediocrity
• Honesty - Committed to open and honest two-way communications
• Fun – Optimistic and joyful person that thrives in an exciting culture while embracing challenge
• Accountability - Builds trusting relationships through the language and practice of extreme ownership
5 was formed with a single mission – to help people. Today we set the standard for energy advisory firms in North America.
We provide advice to clients on procurement and risk management, demand-side management, sustainability, and resiliency throughout the US and Mexico. Clients include Fortune 100 companies, government entities, commercial real estate, cold storage, higher education, manufacturers, industrials, hospitals, religious organizations, restaurants, nonprofits, and more.
5’s team is comprised of energy market innovators, engineers, commodity traders, technologists and business development professionals joined by a common purpose - To deliver unparalleled procurement services and advice that result in cutting-edge energy solutions for our clients. With an eye on growth, 5 acquired Luthin Associates and successfully integrated the skills and legacy knowledge of the two teams to provide an even higher order of service and expertise for clients. No company is better situated than 5 to help clients manage their exposure to volatile energy prices in an ever-changing market.
5 is a fast-growing company with an award-winning culture that includes the following accolades for innovation, leadership, growth, and incredible company culture:
• Best Workplaces in America, Inc. Magazine
• Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company List, Inc. Magazine
• Best Companies to Work for in Texas, Texas Monthly
• Entrepreneur 360, Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America, Entrepreneur
• Aggie 100 Fastest Growing Aggie-Owned Companies
• Best Small Workplaces in America, Fortune
• Best Workplaces in Texas, Fortune
• Dallas 100 Fastest-Growing Small Business
• Fastest Growing Companies in the Americas, Financial Times
• Dallas Business Journal Middle Market 50
• Tech Titans, Fast Tech Honoree
"The best way to reach our goal of transforming the way organizations buy and use energy is by making sure the best and the brightest call 5 home. We hope you'll consider joining us. It's an exciting time to be here."
Brian Hayduk, President and CEO